£40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Programmatic Strategy Manager, Media Owner, London, £42k
My client is a world leading media and entertainment group reaching more than 50 million individuals every week across the UK. They are looking for someone with strong programmatic and DSP knowledge and an interest in advertising strategy.
As a programmatic strategy manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a wider team to drive programmatic strategy and revenue targets
- Creating and distributing technical guides for client consumption
- Having a consultative role across various teams within the business and also external stakeholders
- Build and manage your own business plan through working alongside talented colleagues
- Proven experience with programmatic trading
- Knowledge of DSP's
- A true commercial acumen
- Knowledge of DOOH markets a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all aspects of communication and relationship building
- Strong presentation skills
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Strategy Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.