City of London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
14 days ago
SEO & Digital PR Manager
SEO & Digital PR Manager - Media Agency - London - £40,000
My client is a leading media planning and buying agency, part of the world's leading media network. They employ over 12,000 individuals across 100 global offices. They are also currently AdWeeks Media Agency of the Year.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- 25 Days Holiday, plus 4 well-being days per year.
- YU Life Membership
- Hybrid working- 2 days a week in the office and the option to work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year.
As the SEO & Digital PR Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Highly experienced with keyword research and be able to interpret data to inform your strategic and creative approach for both on and off page recommendations
- Strong project management skills and able to manage multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Develop on page content strategies and link-earning campaigns alongside key stakeholders (both internally and externally)
- Proactive attitude and eagerness to work alongside the Digital PR function in Search Labs to deliver integrated solutions for our clients.
- Ideally have a book of press contacts to be able to successfully outreach digital PR campaigns
- Passion for, and a solid understanding of, all aspects of SEO and ideally digital more broadly
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with relevant client stakeholders
- Pitch outreach and digital PR campaigns to clients and own the projects end-to-end, providing timely reporting and analysis of the results along with next steps and future ideas
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports
- Develop SEO expertise, outreach and digital PR knowledge and all-round skill set of all your direct reports
For the role of SEO & Digital PR Manager, this agency is looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in a content role, with experience in SEO strategy and specifically digital PR.
- Ideally an agency background, although this isn't essential
- Experience pulling together strategy and recommendations for on-page and off-page
- Strong relationships with journalists, bloggers, and influencers
- People management experience desirable but not essential
- Good storytelling and presentation capability, with the ability to communicate confidently and interpret performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent working knowledge of key content and SEO tools (Google Analytics, BuzzSumo, AHRefs, SEMRush etc.) as well as PR tools such as Response Source, Vuelio, and HARO
- Interest in web analytics and an ability to use data to back arguments
You can apply for this role of SEO & Digital Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox