US$85000.00 - US$92000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
Programmatic Account Manager - Leading Programmatic Solutions Company - Atlanta/Miami - $85k - $93K - Hybrid
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the industry leading companies in the Programmatic Advertising space. Only founded in 2010, this company has grown to close to 1,000 employees across the globe and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Using an agnostic model, they are able to work with any Data, DSP, Publisher, or Exchange to empower the best results for it's impressive client base.
This company is hiring programmatic traders of all levels! From Associate all the way up to Senior, join a rapidly growing team that heavily values progression and development.
- Join a company that has been part of the programmatic landscape since the beginning
- Collaborate closely internally with some of the companies most talented people and externally with some of their largest clients
- Solving business problems with the use of cutting-edge technology and processes that go into the delivery of high-performance programmatic campaigns
- 401k Matching Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Health benefits -covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Be part of unique profit share system, where you make a percentage of the company's overall revenue
- Work with Samsung, Sony, Heineken, and 100s more in providing better connected marketing
- Joining an industry leading company in a $150 billion market
- Headquarters in London with offices in 4 continents and rapidly growing
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Craft and present best in class insight reports that blend campaign performance and real business challenges, telling a story with our data
- Contribute to business growth by identifying incremental opportunities, growing accounts & strategizing new solutions on an ongoing basis
- Work hand in hand with regional "pod" to ensure client demands are met and client's expectations are exceeded. This role is responsible for ensuring all client deliverables are best in class and delivered on time
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Minimum 1 year of advertising technology and/or media planning experience
- Sound understanding of the digital programmatic ecosystem and the vendor-agency-advertiser dynamic
- Having a start up and independent thinking mindset
- Commercial experience -clear evidence of servicing advertisers to a high standard and growing business from "one-time deals" to strategic partnerships measured through revenue and/or business line growth
- Experience working with a SSP or DSP
- A+ presentation skills with the ability to turn data points into a compelling media story
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal/external team members
- Determined worker with a positive energetic attitude
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
+1 (323) 892-7886
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.